Casual letting services in Auckland
Are you a hands-on landlord who does not have the time to look for the right tenants yourself? Or are you worried you might skip an important part of the screening process and select dishonest or ill-suited tenants? Take away the worries that come with finding new tenants with Airpropty’s casual letting services in Auckland.
We will help you find the most suitable tenants for your property, giving you the time to focus on other important daily activities and responsibilities.
Benefits of casual letting
When you delegate the task of finding good tenants, you will be able to gain the following benefits:
Private landlords have so many tasks to handle when it comes to property management – operations, maintenance and administrative work. All of this can be time-consuming on its own, and we haven’t even begun the process to find new tenants.
For instance, there’s getting a listing advertised, attending to enquiries and answering questions, taking time out of your day to conduct viewings, then begin the screening and vetting of applications to identify your next tenant. Think about all the time you can save by using a casual letting service and use your precious time for your work or simply rest!
Save on marketing expenses
Do you have an idea of how much you will be spending if you market your property yourself?
Property rental advertising costs can easily add up if you are not careful. On the other hand, Airpropty’s casual letting fees are well worth the cost.
When you spend the time to thoroughly screen potential tenants, you’re in a better position to select the best tenant for your property. When you match the right tenant with the right property, chances are your tenants will want to stay long-term. With long-term tenants, you can enjoy the financial benefit of consistently earning a rental income for a longer period.
Ready to know more about our services?
In Auckland, one of the constant challenges that landlords face is understanding how potential tenants view the property and what considerations they make in their decision-making process.
As your trusted partner, we will use our expertise to market the property, handle all enquiries, screen potential tenants and arrange tenancy documents.
Here is a detailed list of what we can do for you.
- Advertise your property on popular real estate websites and across different social media sites
- Use high-quality photos of your property for listings and advertisements
- Free rental appraisal to ensure that your price is competitive
- Answer all emails and calls from interested applicants
- Schedule viewings and meet all potential tenants
- Run comprehensive background, credit and financial checks
- Negotiate the lease and inform accepted tenants of the terms of the tenancy
- Prepare the tenancy agreement and oversee the signing of documents
- Bond collection and lodgment
- Collection of the initial rent